Create Online Employment Applications
Create professional Online Employment Applications using ApplicantStack.
Are you looking to move your company’s recruiting to the next level by replacing paper employment applications with online employment applications? Online applications provide a way to collect resume, cover letter, contact details and other pertinent details from applicants in electronic form and streamline your hiring process. But creating online employment applications typically requires knowledge of HTML and web design or access to someone who does. With ApplicantStack Employment Application Software anybody can create employment applications quickly and easily, with no knowledge of HTML or web technology required.
- Build online employment applications with a visual editor and question builder.
- Customize the contact form, add questions using a drag-and-drop interface, and optionally add scoring rules to score applicants based on their data.
- Once built, you can post your employment applications to your online career site and start collecting applicant data electronically.
- Your career site can be linked from your company website and branded to exactly match your company website at no additional charge.
- View and manage your applicants in a central database accessible by your entire team, track all activity including notes, reviews, emails, assessments and status changes, and search your applicant database to find qualified individuals for upcoming positions.
- Get your employment process online and do it all from an elegant web interface that is available to your entire team from anywhere in the world.
We think the best way to evaluate ApplicantStack Applicant Tracking Software is to Create a Trial Account. Or if you would rather have a Sales Representative demonstrate the system for your organization, you can Request a Web Demo.
Very easy to use and affordable. I would recommend this to anyone who wanted to manage new hire applications and processes from submission to hiring.
V.P. Sales & Marketing