We believe that the best compliment we could receive is for you to refer us to another organization. Do you know an organization that could benefit from ApplicantStack Recruit and/or ApplicantStack Onboard?
Please submit your referral’s contact information, and we will send them a link to our website and an invitation to a 15-day free trial.
Once your referral becomes an ApplicantStack customer, you’ll receive a $50 pre-paid gift card or a donation in your name for each of the first 3 months that they remain a customer!! That could be a total of $150 and a happy referral!! It’s a win-win for EVERYONE!
We thank you for your confidence in our product and service,
The ApplicantStack Team
See details below
Applicant Stack is so helpful. It is a great system to track applicants for all our open positions. We are a large program and often have multiple opening at a time. I also like how you can see that past jobs the applicant applied for. This helps me quickly go through and determine qualified or…
ApplicantStack is the best way for tracking applicants, jobs, potential client statuses, etc. You have the flexibility to adjust ApplicantStack to work the way you need as well as their customer support to assist with any problems which are few and far between. We’ve been able to change our application around multiple times as well…
Cost affordable. Easy to use. Job boards partnered with AS. Quick & helpful support from the Customer Service team… read more
It is super intuitive and easy to use. They’ve made some great upgrades lately that have really enhanced the user interface and look of the product!… read more
Easy to Use, Very Affordable, and AWESOME customer service!! The software itself is great, very flexible and customizable, and easy to use. It packs a punch with minimal cost to our HR budget. My favorite thing about ApplicantStack is their customer service. If I ever need a change done to a template, they are answering…
The external and internal UI looks great and easy to use. Boolean search is very important to Recruiters. Sharing resumes with hiring managers is easy. Reporting tools are easy. You pay for what you need so it can be an affordable solution for smaller companies. I have used Taleo, BrassRing and Workday and I find…
- Referrer chooses either an Amazon gift card, a Starbucks gift card, or a donation to Volunteers of America or Children’s Defense Fund
- Choice of gift card or donation will remain the same each month and will not exceed $50 per month up to a total of $150 per referral
- Referral cannot be a current customer
- Customer must have a legitimate business with a valid website
- Gift card or donation will be sent at the end of the first month of when the referral converts to a full paid account (minimum basic account). Second and third gift cards will be sent at the end of the 2nd and 3rd months of the accounts life