Whether you are a B2B or a B2C, you want to be prepared for your busy hiring season.
Here are a few simple tips:
1. Employee Referrals:
Take advantage of employee referrals. You get great results developing ways for current employees to recommend new hires. Who better to understand the culture and work load than a current employee? Make sure you have easy to use tools in place to achieve this. And don’t forget about incentives!
Have a clear understanding of what you are looking for. Screen resumes and add scoring to focus your efforts on the most valuable candidates. Don’t waste your time weeding through hundreds of resumes. Focus on the top candidates that score the highest based on screener questions.
3. Make scheduling easy:
Know your hiring manger’s schedule so you can make the most out of everyone’s time. Have tools in place to see calendar availability.
Have a clear candidate workflow in place so you know what needs to get done and by whom before the rush begins.
Look into video interviewing! Products like SparkHire work well.
6. Make onboarding your new employee easy with an Employee portal:
Once you find the right candidate
make sure you have an onboarding process in place. Allow new hires to complete all of the necessary paperwork by creating a portal for ease of use.
7. Most importantly, enjoy the holidays!
Want to learn more? Subscribe to our newsletter:
- Video Interviewing Helps Recruiters Hire Remotely While Social Distancing - March 26, 2020
- Why 2020 Hiring is Hopeless Without an Applicant Tracking System - March 2, 2020
- How Manager Feedback and Interview Evaluations Improve Hiring in 2020 - February 17, 2020