Catch Top Healthcare Talent With Our Essential Hiring Guide
ApplicantStack’s How To Hire Your Next Employee playbook will help you:
- Find first-round healthcare draft picks
- Avoid hiring compliance red flags
- Make sure your applicant can pass to the end zone
- Intercept top healthcare candidates from your competition
How to win at 2020 healthcare hiring
- Get your head in the game: Prescreening Preparation
- First down: Create a Job Description
- Post route: Post Job to Job Boards
- Screen pass: Filter Candidates with Knockout Questions
- Handoff: Schedule Interviews
- Huddle up: Collect Hiring Team Feedback
- Top draft pick: Make Your Selection
- MVP: Extend The Job Offer
- Touchdown! Hire Your Next Employee
Get your head in the game: Prescreening preparation
- Create custom questionnaires with knockout questions
- Filter unqualified candidates out before spending time on them
- Reduce unconscious bias by using the same criteria for each candidate
- Isolate a manageable pool of top candidates with the necessary qualifications
Watch the play-by-play:
First down: Create a healthcare job description
From the first step in the hiring process, ApplicantStack streamlines the workflows.
- Create a template for each job description
- Manage job descriptions in a centralized location
- The system inserts job descriptions automatically into postings
Post route: Post jobs to job boards
ApplicantStack posts to the following job boards:
- Google for Jobs
- LinkedIn Limited Postings
- Niche sites
Single signon job posting saves time. You don’t have to keep track of multiple login credentials.
Here’s the tape:
What’s the score? Candidate scoring
Create custom scorecards for each job. All applications come into a central dashboard. ApplicantStack scores the applications based on your criteria. Immediately.
In the applicant dashboard, sort the candidates by score to see the highest scoring at the top. Select the top candidates on the list to review their summaries, source (where they applied from) and resume. You can also see how the scorecard was calculated.
Watch it in slo-mo:
Handoff: How to schedule interviews
ApplicantStack integrates with Google Calendar and Office 365. You have two ways to schedule: you can choose a time or allow the applicant to select an interview time from pre-cleared calendar slots.
If you enable applicant self-scheduling, the candidate will be emailed a link to your scheduling calendar. When they follow the link, they will see your interview calendar. They can only schedule during a slot your hiring team has already designated.
No flags on this play:
Huddle up: Collect hiring team feedback
ApplicantStack sends each hiring team member an evaluation form. In the form, there are links to the candidate’s resume and completed questionnaire. Each team member completes the form during or after the interview. Then—voila!—ApplicantStack combines the forms and calculates an average rating.
When each applicant has a consolidated rating, it’s easy to compare candidates. The process is also less likely to be influenced by unconscious bias.
Do you have a team member who habitually drops the ball on interviewing feedback? ApplicantStack helps with that as well. If someone forgets to turn in their evaluation form, ApplicantStack nudges them with a reminder email. This takes the pressure off the hiring manager.
Watch the run here:
MVP: Select the top candidate
The time has come to make a selection from your pool of top candidates. You want to be careful, but you risk losing your top pick if this takes too long.
Don’t let background and reference checks slow down your hiring process. ApplicantStack helps you optimize this critical stage by narrowing your pool of candidates to the best possible options. Then it eliminates final concerns with background checks and calls to references.
In it to win:
Draft pick: Extend the job offer
Creating an offer letter template in your ApplicantStack document library is easy. Merge codes import information you have recorded (or the system has parsed) elsewhere. In the video, we show you how to create a merge field for the job start date.
Cue the confetti:
Touchdown! Hire your next healthcare employee
By following these steps, you will move your candidates quickly and efficiently through the workflows. They won’t be intercepted by your competitor. Automated communications keep your applicants updated every step of the way. Email or text your candidates to keep them engaged.
Play hard, win easy with ApplicantStack’s healthcare recruiting playbook.
By Liz Strikwerda