We are excited to announce our placement in the new FrontRunner’s quadrant for ATS software — a ranking of top developers who meet their customers’ needs and provide top quality service. In a highly competitive field filled with other software providers, ApplicantStack proved once again that we have what it takes to help small to mid-sized companies.
The FrontRunner quadrant, which uses new research methodology from Software Advice to rank the top-performing applicant tracking products, praised several of ApplicantStack’s features, including our free customer service, web-based applications and onboarding solutions. For small and mid-sized companies, ApplicantStack can seamlessly incorporate new software to simplify the hiring process and make lives easier for those working in HR.
Software advice also cited ApplicantStack’s commitment to hosting our own software, so companies don’t have to invest in IT infrastructure (which is a waste of time and money, in our humble opinion).
We are committed to helping our customers and will continue to provide invaluable service for companies who want to get rid of paperwork and get back to their real jobs.
Visit Software Advice to learn more and see how ApplicantStack tops the charts! Or, if you’re ready to see for yourself, contact us to start your free trial.
ApplicantStack and Stack Overflow have now integrated.
June 10, 2015 – Stack Overflow is the most active community of software developers on the Internet.
ApplicantStack and Stack Overflow have now integrated allowing you access to this pool of software developers by posting your job listings to Stack Overflow Careers. When you post to Stack Overflow Career you put your job in front of millions of developers and technology professionals. Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their programming knowledge, and build their careers.
The integration requires customers to have a paid Stack Overflow account. If you do not have a paid Stack Overflow account, you can get more information by clicking the following link: Stack Overflow
Once your account has been setup with Stack Overflow Careers, they will provide you with an API Authorization Code you will need to set up in your ApplicantStack account. Contact Support with questions regarding ApplicantStack—Stack Overflow.
We are happy to announce that ApplicantStack has integrated with cloud based services Google Drive – Dropbox.
ApplicantStack announces integration with Google Drive – Dropbox. Now when an applicant applies to your organization, they have the option to upload a resume that is stored with either of these services. This is especially useful mobile applicants as they often do not or cannot have a resume or other document(s) stored on their mobile devices. This feature has been automatically enabled, so you can start accepting resumes and other attachments stored with these services.
For more information on both of these products see below:
- Google Drive – Secure cloud storage for photos, videos and files. Candidates can apply using files stored on Google Drive.
- Dropbox – Dropbox keeps files safe, synced and easy to share. Candidates can apply using files stored on Dropbox.
Are your clients happy with you?
Let’s face it, the recruitment business is about building relationships. As a recruiter for a staffing agency, building good relationships means increased business and client trust, so you want to make sure you’re doing all you can to make your clients happy. If you’re a staffing agency that’s experiencing strained relationships with clients, we listed out a few ways that will help strengthen those relationships and increase your business:
- Know Your Client’s Industry: You wouldn’t hire a doctor to perform surgery who never got their medical degree, right? So why would clients hire you to recruit for their industry if you know nothing about it? Remember, quality always wins over quantity. Recruiting expertise in a few industries is much better than knowing a just little bit in several industries. While the latter may get more business in the short term, it might cost clients in the long run. Bottom line is this: spend the time and effort to do your industry homework, and you’ll pass the test.
- Communicate. Communicate. Communicate. Did I mention communicate? Keep your clients in the loop on where you stand with open jobs. The worst thing you can do is drop off the map, causing the client to have to take time out of their busy day follow up with you. They want to fill their positions probably faster than you do, so keeping clients informed not only builds trust and credibility, it shows you’re on top of your game.
- Always Be Professional: When a company hires you to recruit on their behalf, you take on the “face” of their organization when you’re meeting with, talking to, and recruiting applicants. That means whatever you do – or don’t do – can impact their employer brand, credibility, and perhaps even overall reputation. Companies know this and want to make sure THEY are using the best recruiters that are smart, efficient, and can maintain the utmost professionalism.
- A great CRM is going to be the most valued tool to build a great relationship with clients. Staffing agency recruiters are bombarded by tasks each and every day, so utilizing a CRM to help manage client communication, tasks, and submissions is going to make sure you’re being efficient AND staying connected. If you’ve never used one, or looking for one with more features, give ApplicantStack a try. It’s feature loaded, easy-to-use, and has a CRM staffing agencies need.
Building great relationships with your clients is a beneficial to your business in both the short and long term. What relationship-building strategies or techniques have you utilized that worked for you? Tell us in the comments section!
What is ApplicantStack?
ApplicantStack is a top-rated online applicant tracking & onboarding software system that allows businesses and staffing agencies to better recruit, hire, and grow.
ApplicantStack is excited to announce the ability to post to Dice.com through your job’s Launch Tab.
To start using this new feature you will need a paid Dice.com posting account. Any administrator can set this up by going to the Setup menu in the top right corner and then click job boards. Click Edit Settings for the Dice.com job board. Switch it’s status to Active, enter in your Dice.com Group ID, then enter your username and password for your Dice.com batch posting account. Next click the job you want to launch to Dice.com by clicking the Jobs Tab, then clicking the job’s name. Next click the job’s launch tab and click Post Job for your Dice.com account (located under Third Party Job Boards). Fill out the fields and click submit.
For more information on how to set this up in your ApplicantStack account go to our help article here.
Dice.com is a career website that serves information technology and engineering professionals. Post from ApplicantStack with a Dice.com account. For more information on Dice.com click here.