Dear ApplicantStack Customer,
I am writing to let you know that we are with you as we face the COVID-19 global challenge. I know this is affecting your family, your employees, and your livelihood. I know you have concerns, just like I do.
I want you to know we appreciate your business. We understand that this is a difficult time and are dedicated to providing continuous, uninterrupted service during our national response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We know you depend on our ApplicantStack solution to run your business. We also realize that our solutions may be more important than ever as we all consider how to hire, onboard and manage a workforce remotely or under changing conditions.
We are working through many of these challenges as well.
I want to assure you we are working to help your business during this critical time. Your business is important to us, and we know you depend on us for support. We are grateful to you and hope you and your team are safe and healthy.
Steps we’ve taken as a company
We have taken the following steps to protect the health of our employees and ensure our services and support will continue for you without interruption:
- I have instructed all staff to work from home and to remain as isolated as possible for the next two weeks. We feel strongly that we must do what we can to help “flatten the curve” and our solution is to work remotely.
- Our phones have been re-routed through our telephony service so that operations will continue without interruption. All inbound calls will be answered as normal.
- Our servers are safe, secure and under the constant watch of our technical staff who have full access as normal.
Our HR team is in contact with our employees and monitoring their health status so we can respond accordingly. Fortunately, our team is healthy. I hope yours is as well. We are following guidance from the Center for Disease Control and local health agencies for reducing the rate of transmission.
We are doing everything we can to make sure that SwipeClock service and support will continue to operate without interruption, our solutions will be available without interruption, and that we continue to deliver product improvements that we’ve promised.
If you have any questions, I invite you to call us at 801-617-1234.
—Coleman Barney, SwipeClock CEO
2019 has been an exciting year for us at SwipeClock!
Welcome to the first edition of SwipeClock HR Review, our new newsletter that is designed to bring you important product news and help you get more out of your SwipeClock ApplicantStack experience.
In each edition, you’ll find information on the latest new features and enhancements to ApplicantStack and what’s next on the roadmap. We’ll also share helpful tips on how to best use ApplicantStack in your organization to maximize your hiring success. We hope this will be a valuable source of information and inspiration!
In this special year-end edition, we’ll take a look back at 2019, provide an update on our Job Board initiative, and introduce you to our outstanding Account Management team.
Other stories in this issue:
APPLICANTSTACK 2019 YEAR IN REVIEW
“Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.” -Hal Borland
2019 was an exciting year at ApplicantStack as we started out the year with news of our acquisition by SwipeClock in January. SwipeClock understands HR and provides a suite of HR solutions designed for small to mid-sized businesses – so ApplicantStack was a natural fit. Since 1999, SwipeClock’s history has been defined by providing innovative HR software solutions that are simple and easy to use, backed by unparalleled customer support. Being part of the SwipeClock ecosystem now positions us with more resources than ever before, which we’ve been excited to start leveraging this year for ApplicantStack. Read on…
JOB BOARD INITIATIVE – UPDATE
A couple of months ago, we sent a survey out asking you to tell us which job boards you’d most like to be able to post to from ApplicantStack. The response was fantastic (thank you!) and we wanted to take a moment to give you the results and an update on the progress we’re making towards being able to offer you additional posting options. Learn More
MEET THE TEAM – ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
One of the organizational changes that we were able to make this year was to introduce a dedicated account management team, focused solely on ensuring that you are getting the maximum value out of ApplicantStack. Every ApplicantStack customer now has a personal account manager who is your “go-to” for questions, account upgrades, and best practice advice.
Meet The Team
GIVING BACK TO OUR COMMUNITY
Our HR Management group came together in a big way this holiday season, raising over $500 to purchase Christmas gifts for the family we adopted through a local ‘Adopt a Family’ organization. It’s a great feeling to know that we were able to help a family worry less, celebrate more, and enjoy a great holiday season. Happy Holidays to all, from our SwipeClock family to you and yours!
A couple of months ago, we sent a survey out asking you to tell us which job boards you’d most like to be able to post to from ApplicantStack. The response was fantastic (thank you!) and we wanted to take a moment to give you the results and an update on the progress we’re making towards being able to offer you additional posting options.
Based on more than 300 responses that we received, there were a few boards that were clearly in high demand – MyCNAJobs.com, Handshake.com, and Veterans.gov. We reached out to all three in early October. Here are the updates on our progress with each initiative:
• MyCNAJobs.com: MyCNAJobs.com has existing relationships with some of our clients that may prevent them from engaging in a direct relationship with our ATS, but didn’t have the bandwidth due to their current roadmap to make a final determination at this time. They have agreed to re-visit our request in the first quarter of 2020 to discuss options at that point.
• Handshake.com: Handshake may be expanding their API to enable integration later this year. We’ll be following up with them in Q1 2020.
• Veterans.gov: As a government-run site, they do not accept job feeds from any applicant tracking systems.
In addition to our efforts on these top three, we have been working to expand our capabilities to even more. We are looking at CareerBliss.com, HealthECareers.com and DiversityJobs.com. Here’s the status for those three boards:
• CareerBliss.com: We are working on the details of a partnership for 2020.
• HealthECareers: We are working to make formal contact and will be looking to meet with them in Q1 of 2020.
• DiversityJobs.com: DiversityJobs is open to a partnership and we are working on the details for early 2020.
We’ll continue to move down the list in the order of popularity with our goal being to bring you new job board posting options in 2020.
Your feedback is so important to us, and we thank you again for your survey responses and the great suggestions we received. Stay tuned for updates on the integrations with CareerBliss.com, HealthECareers, and DiversityJobs.com, as well as our overall progress with the remaining job board options!
Other stories in this issue:
“Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.”
— Hal Borland
2019 was an exciting year at ApplicantStack. We started out the year with news of our acquisition by SwipeClock in January.SwipeClock understands HR and provides a suite of HR solutions designed for small to mid-sized businesses—so ApplicantStack was a natural fit.Since 1999, SwipeClock’s history has been defined by providing innovative HR software solutions that are simple and easy to use, backed by unparalleled customer support. Being part of the SwipeClock ecosystem now positions ApplicantStack with more resources than ever before, which we’ve been excited to start leveraging this year.
With the help of the SwipeClock team, we identified a few back-office items to take care of before we could focus on delivering a new set of features and functionality. These included infrastructure enhancements, technology process improvements and organizational changes all designed to enhance the overall reliability and performance of ApplicantStack. Taking these steps in 2019 will now allow us to hit the ground running in 2020 with new features that benefit you.
Here’s a quick look back at some of the highlights from 2019:
Notable product enhancements:
- Indeed Sponsored Jobs Integration – allows you to sponsor your jobs on Indeed directly from ApplicantStack instead of having to go to the Indeed site.
- Candidate Texting – fast, easy interactions with your candidates using their preferred communication method – now with group texting for sending a text to multiple candidates at once to save you even more time
- Speed enhancements – optimizations targeted at increasing processing speed (this is an ongoing effort that we will continue to focus on through 2020)
- Security and redundancy improvements – ensuring reliability, availability, and stability
- Dedicated Account Managers – every customer now has a dedicated, engaged account manager to help you get the most out of ApplicantStack Meet The Team!
- Improved software release process – enforces our code quality standards and reduces post-deployment issues
With all of those changes behind us, we’re all excited about what’s to come in the future! We’ll be sharing more details soon, but here’s a preview of our 2020 commitments to you.
Next year, we will:
- Improve our in-app guidance and expand our tutorial library
- Enhance the candidate experience and give you more tools to help you find great talent in this tight employment market
- Add additional integrated 3rd party tools to enhance your recruiting toolkit
- Improve communications with you so that you know what we’ve been up to, and what we’re tackling next. This newsletter is the start!
We thank you for continuing to allow us to serve you and we look forward to another great year at ApplicantStack in 2020!
Other stories in this issue: