A couple of months ago, we sent a survey out asking you to tell us which job boards you’d most like to be able to post to from ApplicantStack. The response was fantastic (thank you!) and we wanted to take a moment to give you the results and an update on the progress we’re making towards being able to offer you additional posting options.
Based on more than 300 responses that we received, there were a few boards that were clearly in high demand – MyCNAJobs.com, Handshake.com, and Veterans.gov. We reached out to all three in early October. Here are the updates on our progress with each initiative:
• MyCNAJobs.com: MyCNAJobs.com has existing relationships with some of our clients that may prevent them from engaging in a direct relationship with our ATS, but didn’t have the bandwidth due to their current roadmap to make a final determination at this time. They have agreed to re-visit our request in the first quarter of 2020 to discuss options at that point.
• Handshake.com: Handshake may be expanding their API to enable integration later this year. We’ll be following up with them in Q1 2020.
• Veterans.gov: As a government-run site, they do not accept job feeds from any applicant tracking systems.
In addition to our efforts on these top three, we have been working to expand our capabilities to even more. We are looking at CareerBliss.com, HealthECareers.com and DiversityJobs.com. Here’s the status for those three boards:
• CareerBliss.com: We are working on the details of a partnership for 2020.
• HealthECareers: We are working to make formal contact and will be looking to meet with them in Q1 of 2020.
• DiversityJobs.com: DiversityJobs is open to a partnership and we are working on the details for early 2020.
We’ll continue to move down the list in the order of popularity with our goal being to bring you new job board posting options in 2020.
Your feedback is so important to us, and we thank you again for your survey responses and the great suggestions we received. Stay tuned for updates on the integrations with CareerBliss.com, HealthECareers, and DiversityJobs.com, as well as our overall progress with the remaining job board options!
Other stories in this issue:
Latest posts by Cary Snowden (see all)