— Hal Borland
With the help of the SwipeClock team, we identified a few back-office items to take care of before we could focus on delivering a new set of features and functionality. These included infrastructure enhancements, technology process improvements and organizational changes all designed to enhance the overall reliability and performance of ApplicantStack. Taking these steps in 2019 will now allow us to hit the ground running in 2020 with new features that benefit you.
Here’s a quick look back at some of the highlights from 2019:
Notable product enhancements:
- Indeed Sponsored Jobs Integration – allows you to sponsor your jobs on Indeed directly from ApplicantStack instead of having to go to the Indeed site.
- Candidate Texting – fast, easy interactions with your candidates using their preferred communication method – now with group texting for sending a text to multiple candidates at once to save you even more time
- Speed enhancements – optimizations targeted at increasing processing speed (this is an ongoing effort that we will continue to focus on through 2020)
- Security and redundancy improvements – ensuring reliability, availability, and stability
- Dedicated Account Managers – every customer now has a dedicated, engaged account manager to help you get the most out of ApplicantStack Meet The Team!
- Improved software release process – enforces our code quality standards and reduces post-deployment issues
Next year, we will:
- Improve our in-app guidance and expand our tutorial library
- Enhance the candidate experience and give you more tools to help you find great talent in this tight employment market
- Add additional integrated 3rd party tools to enhance your recruiting toolkit
- Improve communications with you so that you know what we’ve been up to, and what we’re tackling next. This newsletter is the start!